RSS

E-mail Me

106 responses to “E-mail Me

1. MissBargainHuntress

September 29, 2014 at 1:04 pm

When I type in “Breyer Bonanza Stablemates” or “Breyer Bonanza Stablemate Playset” in my browser’s search bar and click on the Images or Shopping Tab when results show up in Google, I see a few different versions. Google Shopping and Images should show you most of what is available online on different sites. Otherwise you can try going to specific sites like Amazon and type in the same search words. You may have to try over time until the one you’re looking for pops up.

2. sheila connors

September 29, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Hello…. I found your website very informative.
    I have a Sacrart angel overlooking cradle. It has the label attached as well as the V on the bottom.
    I am curious as to the value.

Respectfully,
    Sheila

3. Marilyn

October 11, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Regarding Steinbock-email, do you know anything about which years the marks or labels were used? I have a brass-footed square bowl with a foil label, not the white enamel bottom of many of them.

Appreciate your informative site!

4. MissBargainHuntress

October 14, 2014 at 8:25 am

Sorry, I have not found a good reference for the markings, but if I do, I’ll let you know. Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ™‚

5. MissBargainHuntress

October 14, 2014 at 8:27 am

The figure you mention usually runs in the $20 range, though you may see them sell for more or less on different site. Google “Sacrart Angel” with the additions of “Cradle,” “Jesus,” etc. and click on both the “Shopping” and “Images” tabs at top to be led to what they are recently selling and have sold for. Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Lynette Bain

October 14, 2014 at 11:19 am

I am very much in the vintage HCL 238127 handbag. Can you reply to this request. Thank you

7. Lisa

October 29, 2014 at 6:08 am

Hi-

do you have any vintage Spode blown glass ornaments?

Thanks,

Lisa

8. MissBargainHuntress

October 29, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Not blown glass, only the ceramic/porcelain kind. Sorry ๐Ÿ™

9. clare

November 18, 2014 at 11:29 am

I have 19 LPS figures could you poss tell me if any of them are worth anything? Can I send you a photo? 6 have purple eyes!
    Clare

10. MissBargainHuntress

November 20, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Send a photo to MissBargainHuntress@gmail.com ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Beth

February 20, 2015 at 7:50 pm

I am wondering if you sell on eBay at all? That is where I sell and I’m looking to broaden my options. What is your favorite online venue for selling the pre-owned items you buy? Thanks!

12. Danielle Tringali

February 21, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I was wondering if you could help I found a bag in the attic with all my dollhouse furniture and I would love to buy the dollhouse but I can’t find one. I think its called Lundby Stockholm I think 1976 I remember it had red stable doors and a balcony on the side. If you can put me in the right direction that would be wonderful. I tried ebay and found 2 of them but the won’t ship to the United States. Thank you so much for your time enjoy your night, Danielle

13. MissBargainHuntress

February 23, 2015 at 8:44 am

I used to sell on eBay, but I no longer support eBay because they treat Sellers terribly. I also do not like their format and their requirements for Sellers. I’ve found that many people have similar feelings and eBay has become a very negative place for resellers like myself. I sell newer items on Amazon, vintage items on Etsy and clothing on Poshmark. Amazon is great – no listing fees, your listings stay listed forever, huge audience and they only take a commission in the end. Etsy is a very nice platform, they charge 20ยข for a 4 month listing which can add up, but their commission is only about 3%. Poshmark is growing, you take the photos with your phone so listing is quite easy, it’s a very interactive site/app, shipping is only $4.99 for your buyers, people can follow you and share your listings, buyers can make offers, etc. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

14. MissBargainHuntress

February 23, 2015 at 8:47 am

Search Google Images and Shopping with different search terms including “Lundby Stockholm” and “1976,” etc. Also save a search in eBay by clicking on the green “Follow this search” so that they will email you whenever a new listing is posted. Hope you find one ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Jill Holland

July 8, 2015 at 6:18 am

I found a package of vintage Lisa Frank mini stencils, unopened and am wondering how I should price them in my Etsy store. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you so much for your input. I am lovin’ your blog!
    Cheers,

Jill

16. MissBargainHuntress

July 8, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I’m seeing single packages going for $8-$15, so I might start in the higher range and lower if they don’t sell. Personally, I’d probably start at $12.95 with $2.95 shipping. Hope that helps!

17. Jill Holland

July 8, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much! Bought an Orphan Annie Doll at G.W. today and thought of you. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks again.

Jill Holland
    CEO and Grand Pooh Bah of Fat Joey Knitwear, Vintage and Crafts

18. Sabine

August 17, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Hi, quick question, can’t find info on these yet, I have a small LPS orange squirrel with “diamond” eyes. It does say LPS on it. Then I have two pieces, a dog with glass eyes and a grey squirrel but neither has the LPS symbol it but they came with other LPS items and look identical to them and I have even seen the grey squirrel for sale before but I am curious about the lacking LPS. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, take care,
    Sabine

19. MissBargainHuntress

August 18, 2015 at 8:13 am

The Orange Squirrel is likely #725. There are two dogs I know of with glass eyes, #’s 623 & 883. Gray squirrel could be # 484 or 132. Don’t worry about no “LPS” markings, many do not have it.

20. Philippa Nilsson

September 14, 2015 at 1:10 am

Hi there, I was interested in buying this coat https://poshmark.com/listing/Faux-Fur-Long-Spotted-Leopard-Coat-2-Moda-54552b0d0f6eb2057c01834f

Unfortunately, I live in Australia, and Poshmark only posts to the U.S.
    Just wondering if it was still for sale, and if so, would you be willing to send it to Australia?
    Thanks

21. MissBargainHuntress

September 14, 2015 at 10:41 am

It is still available. Because of it’s size and weight, shipping would be $89 to Australia. If you are still interested, you can send $164 through Paypal to MissBargainHuntress@gmail.com. I will print a shipping label through Paypal and let you know the tracking number. Thanks for your interest ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Teri Fredrick

November 29, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Hi,
    I came across and old mustard pot in the shape of a chubby girl holding what looks like a black lattern. I have not seen this one before and can not make out the mark on the bottom. I can make out an R, D(that looks like it has eyelashes under it) and I believe inc. The makr has a circle and the the letters are inide the circle. That is all I am able to read. She is cold painted. Brown hair with a red bow, yellow dress and black shoes. I was wondering if you might know the maker

Teri

23. MissBargainHuntress

November 30, 2015 at 10:55 am

If you could, send a photo of the mark to MissBargainHuntress@gmail.com and I may be better able to decipher the maker. Sounds like it may be a maker that also makes beer steins. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

24. kris

December 26, 2015 at 5:54 am

I have over 55 hallmark ornaments with boxes since 1988. I’d like to sell them. Anyone interested??

25. MissBargainHuntress

January 3, 2016 at 10:31 am

You can email a photo and/or list and what you’d like to get for them to MissBargainHuntress@gmail.com

26. Marc

February 20, 2016 at 2:27 am

Hello, I was wondering if you would consider selling the IDEAL Snuggles doll. Mt wife has not had seen one in over 35 years & I would like to surprise her.
    Marc

27. MissBargainHuntress

February 23, 2016 at 8:55 am

I believe I have the pink and purple left, but the two yellow have been sold. Let me know if you are interested in the pink or purple ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Susan Bosworth

April 4, 2016 at 10:05 am

Belt Buckle first one on website would $34 buy it?

29. MissBargainHuntress

April 5, 2016 at 11:52 am

You’ll have to let me know which belt buckle because the website posts change daily. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

30. Emily

May 24, 2016 at 9:04 pm

wow wow wow. I found you on poshmark and now found these other sites. You are social media queen, good for you! I was wondering what if any software you use to track inventory and do you have a barn, storage site – what to keep track of all? I have sold on eBay for forever, Poshmark about 6 months and the other 2, Amazon and Etsy a bit.

31. MissBargainHuntress

May 25, 2016 at 8:26 am

I use my brain to track my inventory by grouping like items together. I have a shed on my property where I store many items as well as additional rooms in my house. Each spot houses certain types of items which helps me to locate each item I sell. For example, for Poshmark, all sweaters are together in a bin, all jeans are together by brand in laundry baskets labeled with the brands, all dresses are hung together on a rack, purses are together by brand, boots and shoes together by color or style, etc. For toys, all stuffed/plush is together by type – bears, dogs, vintage, puppets, etc. All dolls are together in the shed in storage bins. All Fisher Price is together, all action figures are together in storage drawers, etc. I’ve thought of using software to track all of it, but that would be additional work. I’ve also thought of renting a storage unit, but I wouldn’t want to pay the rent nor be able to travel to the unit every day to retrieve orders. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

32. pamforGod@gmail.com

June 9, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Hello I was wondering if you could help me find a Hallmark Keepsake ornament collector who would be interested in buying my entire collection. My mom starting sending me the “pony for Christmas”

33. MissBargainHuntress

June 11, 2016 at 10:19 am

How much are you asking, how many ornaments do you have and what year range? Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

34. Jill Holland

July 1, 2016 at 5:35 am

Often as I treasure hunt I find myself asking WWMBH do? (What Would Miss Bargain Huntress do?) This time I’m really stumped. I finally came across a VHS copy of The Little Mermaid, the one with the infamous “Weenie tower” on the cover art. It’s not in the greatest condition, the clamshell has some cracks and the family wrote their name on it in magic marker…but it’s still the real deal. I’ve read these are selling anywhere between .99 and several hundred dollars. The prices vary so wildly I can’t figure out what I should price it for. Any advice?

Many thanks,
    Jill Holland

CEO and Grand Pooh Bah of Fat Joey Knitwear, Vintage and Crafts

35. MissBargainHuntress

July 7, 2016 at 11:28 am

Strangely, I was previously unfamiliar with this cover, but have since does some research. I’m seeing recent sales on eBay from $1-$90. Because of the condition, you may be looking near the lower end, unfortunately. I would put it on eBay at a price you’d be comfortable getting, and see if you get any watchers/bidders. If you don’t reduce the price. And thanks for the compliment! – Yours, WWMBH ๐Ÿ™‚

36. Mary Craft

August 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm

I enjoyed your post re Steinbock, which I found while searching for information on ARTA. This is the only place I’ve found on the Internet that even mentions ARTA, except for those selling wares. I’m in need of more information on ARTA – any suggestions as to where I might look?
    Thank you.
    Mary at ThimbleCraft

37. MissBargainHuntress

August 22, 2016 at 6:35 am

I couldn’t find much information on ARTA when I wrote the post. I would just search once a month or so to see if anyone has published any additional information. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

38. Talani Kallman

August 23, 2016 at 11:59 am

Do you buy retired Hallmark ornaments? I have several collections that I no longer use — just have them stored in their boxes. Have the entire collection of Mary’s Angels, the 8 reindeer in sports positions, etc. — dating back to 1981.

39. MissBargainHuntress

August 26, 2016 at 11:16 am

I do, but I usually only spend $1-$2 per piece. If that works for you, you can email me at MissBargainHuntress@gmail.com and thanks for your inquiry!

40. Luis G

September 4, 2016 at 6:04 am

I have a set of demiasse cups and chargers. Someone asked about the material and I did not know what to reply. Can you help me?

41. Luis G

September 4, 2016 at 6:07 am

Hello,
    Sorry, I did not specify. I have a set of steinbock cups and saucers. They are marked at the bottom. I do not know what the material is. Is it pottery? Can you put in the microwave?
    Thanks

42. MissBargainHuntress

September 10, 2016 at 11:34 am

What is the brand and if you can attach a photo of the logo on the bottom it would be helpful. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

43. MissBargainHuntress

September 10, 2016 at 11:38 am

It is probably not microwave safe as Steinbock generally has metal in it. It is enamelware which is generally paint on metal.

44. John

November 26, 2016 at 8:42 am

While getting the X-Mas decorations out this year my wife came across a box of about 20 Hall Mark Ball ornaments dating from 1975 on. Most in Original boxes. Would you have any interest in selling them on your web site?

45. MissBargainHuntress

December 1, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I generally purchase outright, but I usually only pay $1-$2 a piece. You can try selling them individually on Etsy or as a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

46. diti

December 4, 2016 at 11:30 am

please contact me i want to buy a toy. ditiswd@gmail.com

47. MissBargainHuntress

December 13, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Which one?

48. Debbie Copher

April 25, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I have a 30 yr. old collectioin of Hallmark ornaments to sell. Most of which are in the boxes & price tags attached. I would like to sell them in one lot. Can you help me?

49. Heather Walker

April 29, 2017 at 7:23 am

I have around 300 – 400 littlest pet shop plus about 10 big houses and a load of accessories and I wanna sell them would you be able to send me all of the rare pet shops and and some prices on houses? Or I can send you some pictures